Google
 

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rizal Day 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

eva said...

wow my mama and kyle did it! you are amazing kyle for being so smart in joining such event may pinagmanahan ka talaga! you can call me if you want to know kung kanino ka nagmana hehhe I missed you kido! mama evz

Anonymous said...

thats eman ashley flores(mr.rizal day 2005),passing his crown to the winner....nataraki gayam ni ading me ah.....

Anonymous said...

congratulations for another RIZAL DAY CELEBRATION....im just wondering nu nangipanan da jay nairaised nga money from last years rizal day contestants.....i hope u dont mind me asking.....

Anonymous said...

Me as well I'm curious where the money went.....

Jeanette said...

Exactly the kind of questions that could be answered if the barangay would get on with updating their site. Sadly, we haven't heard back from the officials since their first visit. Their secretary hasn't contacted us about updating the site either. I am still keeping my hopes up that they will utilize the site.