Google
 

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Eman Alboukhary's 17th Birthday Party

Another April baby, Eman Alboukhary, daughter of Tessie Castillo Alboukhary just celebrated her 17th birthday at Hyde Park with close friends and family. View the photo album below to see the beautiful faces of our UK youngsters.

Eman's 17th Birthday Party


Thank you, Marifaye for sharing the photos. According to Marifaye:
Last Thursday, the 12th of April 2007, me and my auntie Rizza were invited by mng Eman to join her celebrate her 17th birthday to have a picnic at Hyde Park. There were about 30 kids who came. Most of them were her classmates. The Sagunto youngsters who attended the picnic were Chalmer Barillo Whiter (Meling's kid) ,Cheryl Palit-ang (henry's daughter) ,Kai and Chloe Bestoyong(Rene's kids) , Omar (Eman's brother), my aunt Riza and the youngest and cutest of them all 'ME'. We had a wonderful time that's why I want to share it with you.

4 comments:

Omom said...

Happy Birthday, Eman. You're growing up into such a fine looking young lady. Looks like you had loads of fun!

Thanks for sharing the photos Marifaye.

Hugs.
~Mng. Babot

Anonymous said...

Eman, you've been very busy...and unfair!You should have invited me too, Waaah. Just for the young eh? I know you had great fun.
I thought you'd be spending bday here at the sakura country? Hugs and kisses. Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Anonymous said...

And I promise to attend your birthday next year when you turn 18! We must have your debut party at a big hall. Wowee! Miss you guys. manang Ems

Omom said...

Eman,
My mom (your Aunty Jean Simpson)sends her best wishes to you, too. AND she extends her greetings to all of you there in London and, of course, your mum.

Mng. Babot